LE Heloisa sculpt by: Pricilla Lopes
- Once completed Heloisa will measure about 16″ in length, give or take.
- This tiny girl has a head circumference of 11.5″,
- She has full soft vinyl limbs.
- Eyes used will be 18mm in size.
- Her body will have a personal touch done by myself once finished.
- Heloisa awake is twin to Helena and considered a smaller preemie.
- Heloisa is an early release limited edition sculpt #24/200
LE Henry sculpt by: Jamie Lynn Powers
- Once completed Henry will measure about 16-17″ in length when completed.
- This little guy has full soft vinyl limbs.
- He has a head Circumference of approximately 14″.
- His body will have a special touch by myself once finished.
- Henry is a Limited Edition sculpt, available editions: 152, 153, 154, 155/800
First thing you need to do in order to receive an accurate quote is to pick a sculpt. Next you need to decide on skin tone and any additional detailing. Lastly you will need to decide if you want rooted, painted hair or simply left bald.
You can adjust your quote by adding or taking away different features such as forgoing a box opening, not rooting or maybe adding elements such as a heartbeat box and more.
Reserving a sculpt
To reserve a sculpt we require a $150 non-refundable deposit that will be deducted from the overall cost of your completed art doll. Once the sculpt is reserved you will be slotted in the next available opening.
I make the final decisions on how best to interpret the overall style and look of the baby to best suit his features. I do not guarantee an exact match to photos or examples provided but I will do my very best in making your little one look as lifelike as possible!
Yes. However, keep in mind dead weight feels a lot heavier than an actual living baby. Living beings are able to distribute their weight more evenly. Making the actual weight feel lighter opposed to dead weight. I will weigh your baby to feel like your desired weight. They may actually be a little lighter in order for them to feel just like a real baby would.
Yes. Each baby is fitted with a magnetic pacifier unless indicated it is not requested. Magnetic bows can be added as an up charge. We do not recommend using any magnetic components if the doll will be in contact with someone who may have a pacemaker, hearing aids or other electronic components as the magnetic components can interfere with their functions.
You get to choose the general color, length or density. I will however make the overall decision on how best to cut and style the hair to best interpret the overall look. My specific rooting style is directional mono-rooting. Please allow extra time for rooting to be completed. generally an additional 4-6 weeks or approximately 200 hours.
Yes, depending on how you’re looking to have something done. During the consultation period I will let you know if I feel like I can or can not achieve any specific request. You may choose a general skin tone ranging between fair, light to medium, medium to dark, Biracial or Ethnic.
Yes, Upon consultation if there is any features you like or do not like, let me know and I would be happy to oblige your request. Typically I will include light lanugo, capillaries, milia, stork bites or other details.
Yes, I provide a small box opening including,
- Take home outfit
- (COA) Certificate of Authenticity or Birth Certificate if applicable
- Baby blanket
- Baby toy
- Pacifier clip (if applicable)
- Extra outfit of my choosing
- Baby brush and conditioning spray (if applicable)
- And any additional items I may throw in as a surprise;)
You can choose to forgo the box opening if you like. Your overall price would be adjusted to reflect the difference of the items not included.
Yes. Please provide as many photos as you are comfortable giving, for me to best capture your babies likeness. I do not guarantee an exact match but I will do my very best to make your baby look as close to the actual baby’s likeness as possible.
Yes, The base price does not include painted or rooted hair and will be priced accordingly. Please allow extra time for mono-rooting services. Typically rooting will take an additional 4-6 weeks or 200 hours.
Every baby is created unique. Depending on what I am doing. The time needed to complete a baby will vary. I do not guarantee a completion date. However, it usually takes around 6-8 weeks to paint your baby not including rooting.
Every Baby is Created Unique!!
If you would like to be added to the waitlist for the next available slots to open, I would be happy to follow up with you as they come available!